2018 Concept2 Valentine Challenge
Feb 09, 2018 12:00 AM
Feb 14, 2018 12:00 AM
|Add event to calendar||
- The goal is to get a total of 14,000 meters between February 09 and midnight on Valentine's Day, February 14.
- Note: BikeErg meters are counted as half when applied to the challenge.
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
- Meters must be entered online.
- Indoor rower, SkiErg and BikeErg meters only (no on water/on snow meters please). You can combine meters from each machine to reach 14,000 meters.
Who Can Participate
Anyone with an online logbook at concept2.com can participate in this challenge.
Incentives and Rewards
Participants who meet the challenge can enjoy:
- Download your choice of Concept2-designed Valentine's Day cards to send to your friends and loved ones!
- Be included on the Valentine's Challenge Honor Board: The Erg Lover's Board. You can even edit your online logbook profile to include a special Valentine's Day "Message for others to see." If you make the Erg Lover's Board, fellow rowers/skiers will be able to see your creative message.