- Sex and Rage by Eve Babitz
- Pretentious and beautiful
- The Long Run by Mishka Shubaly
- A very personal universal tale
- Running & Being: The Total Experience by George Sheehan
- So inspiring... To get me back onto the road
- Eat and Run: My Unlikely Journey to Ultramarathon Greatness by Scott Jurek
- His level is so stratospheric that it was a vicarious experience.
- Kettlebell Simple & Sinister by Pavel Tsatsouline
- Pavel turned me on to kettlebells so hard.
- Outside-In Marketing: Using Big Data to Guide Your Content Marketing by James Mathewson and Mike Moran
- James Mathewson and Mike Moran are giving away $100,000 of consulting for only $12.
- Get Fit, Get Fierce with Kettlebell Swings: Just 12 Minutes a Day to Lose Weight, Prevent Sitting Disease, Hone Your Body and Tone Your Booty! by Don Fitch
- As someone who works alone, swinging a kettlebell for 90 seconds every hour is exactly what I need to break up a techie, sedentary, life. Starting with just 12-minutes every day. Really, easier said than done.
- Slow Jogging: Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, and Have Fun with Science-Based, Natural Running review
- The simplest and easiest road to health and longevity