Social Media Marketing and Digital PR Services
Chris Abraham, digital strategist and technologist, is a leading expert in digital: earned-media micro-influencer marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), online relationship management (ORM), Internet privacy, Wikipedia curation, social media strategy, and online public relations with a focus on blogger outreach, influencer engagement, and Internet crisis response, with the digital PR and social media marketing agency Gerris digital.
[Feel free to self-schedule a 15-minute call with me]
A pioneer in online social networks and publishing, with a natural facility for anticipating the next big thing, Chris is an Internet analyst, web strategy consultant and adviser to the industries' leading firms.
Chris Abraham specializes in web technologies, including content marketing, online collaboration, blogging, and consumer generated media. Chris Abraham was named a Top 50 Social Media Power Influencer by Forbes, #1 PR2.0 Influencer by Traackr, and top-10 social media influencers by Marketwire; and, for what it’s worth, Chris has a Klout of 79 the last time he looked.
Chris Abraham started doing web development back in 1994, SEO in 1998, blogging in 1999, earned-media micro-influencer marketing in 2003, social media strategy and online reputation management (ORM) in 2005, blogger outreach in 2006, and Wikipedia curation in 2007.
- Feel free to self-schedule a 15-minute call
- If you want to know the services that Chris offers check out Services
- If you want to work with Chris use the Contact Form
- You're welcome to follow me via Social Media
- You can learn more about Chris over in About
- Chris writes a lot so check out the Blog
- Chris offers webinars so check Events
- Chris is founding partner and CEO of Gerris Corp
- Buy Chris a Coffee